Video verification management software for Central Monitoring Station
My AVS Vigilant is the advanced software dedicated to the Central Monitoring Station and allows you to receive AVS Electronics systems video alarms on one or more PC workstations. When a “video alarm” is sent to theCentral Monitoring Station, a pop up appears on the PC desktop with a preview displayed.
Available also the version to be installed in the main SERVER, with a dedicated tool (not provided by AVS).
- Quick visualization of the video alarms received
- Account information with system data
- Multilanguage (IT/EN/DE/NL/FR) programming console
- Search customer filter
- Automatic archive deleting management
- Customer account block
- Automatic software update
- System requirements: Windows® XP - SP2 - VISTA – Windows® 7- 8 – 10
- Compatibility: video verification with ONVIF IP cameras and EWEB PLUS VIDEO board – JET PA WS4 VIDEOdetectors, XTREAM/CAPTURE/RAPTOR control panels (no RAPTOR LC)
LICENSE: for subscription terms and conditions, it is necessary to contact Avs Electronics.
Centralization software with graphical maps
ELM is a software for the centralization of one or more Xtream-Capture control panels on the local LAN-TCP IP network, or remotely via ADSL. The user interface provides complete management of the control unit. It is possible to display the status of the zones and the outputs directly on the graphic map and send commands and activations in real time. The software can display images from IP cameras connected through the TCP-IP network. System requirements: Windows®7, 8®, 10®.
The full user licence for ELM software (LIC-ELMXLB) allows to display graphical maps, manage the system and video images.
NOTE: ® the above trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Licenza d’uso per software ELM
- Visualizzazione mappe grafiche
- Gestione impianto
- Immagini video
- Limitazioni: licenza valida per la gestione di un solo impianto/periferica connessa.
- Compatibilità centrale RAPTOR.
Remote management and C.M.S. software
- Remote event reception with PSTN e TCP-IP connection
- IP protocols : CONTACT ID IP, SIA IP
- PSTN protocols: CONTACT ID, SIA, SIA HAYES, FAST
UP-DOWN LOADING FUNCTION
- Control panel software programming with modem XM40PLUS compatible with control panels CONCORDE, ADVANCE 88
- Compatibility modem: XM40 Plus - XM40 - XS40U
System data: Windows® - XP SP2® - VISTA® - Windows 7,8,10
Programming software for AVS control panels with Wizard Included
- XTREAM programming software
- Local programming via USB/via PSTN line, with standard modem V.90 or GSM modem and TCP-IP and CLOUD
- Real time supervision of the system with visualization of system status and diagnostic
- Special features: allows the complete control of each configuration parameter
- management of customers database
- customize vocal messages
- Allows updating of control panel firmware with direct connection to control panel via USB port
- System data: Windows®, XP SP2®.VISTA®, Windows 7/8/10®
- Compatible with modem standard V.90
- Compatibility: CAPTURE/XTREAM/RAPTOR
NOTE:® The marks and trade marks mentioned belong to their respective owners
XUser is the advanced software developed to connect a single PC to different XTREAM control panels and allows to change the end-user parameters
- Possibility to manage timer
- Possibility to manage user parameters in Ethernet or Cloud connection
- Possibility to monitor the system status in real time (Real Time mode)
- Possibility to download the Events Buffer
- Complete control of the status of the INPUT/OUTPUT
-Possibility to interact by switching the system ON/OFF
System requirements: Windows XP-SP2-VISTA – Windows 7-8-10
Compatibility: XTREAM control panels
Programming: USB – TCP/IP – CLOUD
License conditions: the software is provided by AVS Electronics in demo version. This version makes the software usable for 15 days from installation free of charge.
License for XUSER software activation
Find the installer/the sales agent/ the distributor next to you